the marmot trail
Let’s discover these lovely animals along an easy hike, immersed in the wonderful alpine meadows of Ciampac. We will visit their burrows, interpret their high-pitched whistles and get to know better these special mountain dwellers, which are likely to be spotted in our territory.
Easy walk of about two kilometres on the slopes inhabited by marmots, accompanied by a local guide.
It is recommended not to bring dogs in order to avoid scaring the marmots along the path.
- When: every Monday from 3rd July to 28th August 2023
- For who: families with children aged at least 3 years. Difficulty: easy
- Pushchair: no, small children can be carried in the baby carrier hiking backpack.
- Meeting point: at 9:00 at the mountain station of the Ciampac cable car (Alba di Canazei)
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Price: free
- Booking is required: click here